Ladies Training DaysREGISTER NOW
Lusail Circuit Sports Club would like to invite all runners, walkers, cyclists, and skaters to come enjoy 3 hours of free training on the track under the floodlights.
Ladies Training is open to Ladies of all ages. Boys will only be permitted if they are UNDER 9 YEARS OLD.
EVENT DATES & TIMINGS:
Tuesday 17, 24 & 31 May 2022
Timings: 17:00 to 20:30
QID/Passport must be shown to reception staff in order to gain access to the event.
Registration closes at 20:15 h.
Track access closes at 20:30 h.
Online and Onsite Registration is available. As there are only limited slots available, we encourage our customers to register online beforehand in order to reserve your spot for the event.
Registration onsite closes at 20:15 h. Track access closes at 20:30 h.
*Participants and children below 18 will need to register onsite with their parent or guardian to sign the disclaimer. Please bring their QID/Passport
Cycle, walk, run or rollerblade around the track Distance: The Track is 5,380 km long and you can do as many laps as you like during the scheduled time
There will be an abaya and bag check in station. No men will be allowed inside the track area. CCTV will only be monitored by female staff
Bicycle rental available onsite. 70 QAR for the full event
- * Only credit card payments accepted, no cash
- You have to stand in line personally in order to get a bicycle
- You have to hand in your QID in order to rent a bicycle
- You have to pay the rental fee up front
- 1 QID per person (except mothers with kids)
The fees are implemented in order to maintain the bikes and also to make sure that bikes are utilized by more ladies.
If you have your OWN BICYCLE please bring it along!
- Cyclists must use the track in a clockwise direction, cycling on the inside of the track, overtaking to the left.
- Runners, walkers & skaters must use the track in an anti-clockwise direction on the outside of the track, between the blue line and fence. No crossing of the track is permitted without the safety marshal’s permission.
- All cyclists & skaters (including small children) must wear a helmet and closed-toe shoes.
- Anyone under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- No motorized scooters or vehicles allowed on the track. This applies to small children’s electric cars.
- No Pets allowed
Please note, the above schedule is subject to last minute track bookings. Please contact us on the day you wish to attend to ensure that the track is open.
Car Park Area inside the Circuit next to the Paddock Restaurant.