The country and the circuit are young but with a wide international view. Because of its location and climate, Qatar is a perfect place to develop all sort of international events from September to May.
There are different championships organized at the circuit: MotoGP, World Superbike, Qatar Superstock 600, Qatar Touring Car Championship and other events community events such as Ladies Only Training Days, Training Days, Track Days and Karting.
Lusail International Circuit is officially approved by the FIM and FIA.
Qatar and the Staff of Lusail Circuit Sports Club are waiting to welcome you and offer our hospitality and services. We are sure that you will repeat the experience.
For further information or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Small in size (one third of the size of Belgium), Qatar is enormous in value. It has achieved within decades what other countries take centuries to accomplish. Its citizens embrace the future with unswerving optimism and enviable potential. Hospitable, generous and kind, Qatari’s make visitors to their country feel very welcome. Qatar is an ideal family location and a very safe place to visit, live and work. Standards of living are high as the infrastructure continues to develop rapidly. Now more than ever, Qatar is ripe for discovery by tourists from all over the world.
Situated halfway up the western shore of the Arabian Gulf, Qatar is almost completely surrounded by sea. It borders Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates in the south and Bahrain in the northwest. Well-preserved natural and historical sites, coupled with top-calibre business, sports, dining, shopping and accommodation facilities, render Qatar the perfect gateway to the Arabian Gulf.
The commercial and administrative centre, Doha, hosts the international airport, seaport, hotels, and sports facilities. Today, Doha’s cosmopolitan spirit strikes a perfect balance with its rich cultural and religious heritage.
Qatar’s economy is very strong, due to its abundance of oil and natural gas reserves. This means that there is significant ongoing investment being made into the local infrastructure to support high standards of living and the successful development of tourism.
Qatar has a desert climate of hot summers and relatively warm winters. In the summer, the temperature ranges between 25 and 46 degrees centigrade. Rainfall in the winter is minimal and on average does not exceed 75.2mm. per year.
- Full country name: State of Qatar
- Area: 11,586 sq km
- Population: 2,576,181 (2016)
- Capital City: Doha
- Religion: Islam
- Government: Unitary constitutional monarchy Head of State: Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani
- Time: GMT + 3 hours
- Dialing Code: 974
- Electricity: 240v + 6% with frequency of 50 Hertz
- Telephone: Qatar has direct dialing with 215 countries
- Weights & measures: Metric
- Currency: The official currency is the Qatari Riyal (QR). The Riyal exchange rate is pegged to the US Dollar at QR 3,65
- Location: Middle East, peninsula bordering the Persian Gulf and Saudi Arabia
- Climate: Summer lasts from May to September, and temperatures at that time generally average 35°C (95°F), although it can get up to 50°C (122°F). The autumn/ winter months (November-April) are much milder with pleasant, cool evenings
- GDP: $353.143 billion[*] GDP per capita: $145,894
- Major Industries: Oil production and refining, fertilizers, petrochemicals, steel, cement Major Trading Partners: Japan, EU, Singapore, South Korea, USA and India.
- Track Data
- Length: 5.380 meters
- Width: 12 meters
- Longest Straight: 1.068 meters
- Total turns: 16
- Right Corners: 10
- Left Corners: 6
- Circuit General Information
- Pit Garages: 40 (15×6 meters) with A/C & modern amenities
- Team Offices: 82 (6×6 meters) with A/C & modern amenities
- VIP Area: 2 independent areas with more that 900 sq. meters each
- Press room: 200 seats for journalists
- CCTV system: 23 cameras around the track
- Upgraded Time Keeping and Race Control, with a new LED display system at the track and a CCTV system around the track and optic fiber system.
- Medical Center: available, in paddock area
- Paddock Restaurant: open daily (Multi cuisine available)
Lusail International Circuit is one of the largest venues in Doha and one of the best race tracks in the Middle East. It is the only circuit in the region with both FIA and FIM homologation licenses. One of the most attractive aspects of the circuit is that it is available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week, thanks to the floodlight system.
The track is also available for a number of private events, including car and motorbike tests, motorbike launches, photo shoots and the testing of new products (e.g. Tyres).
The Lusail International Circuit offers several interesting activities: tailored to companies who would like to provide their clients an unforgettable experience in an exclusive location.
— Loasil Circuit Sports Club —