QUINTEVENTS ANNOUNCES MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH LUSAIL INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT IN DOHA, QATAR
Quint appointed as Official Hospitality Provider for the FORMULA 1 QATAR AIRWAYS QATAR GRAND PRIX and MotoGP™ Qatar Airways Grand Prix of Qatar
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - (Aug. 7, 2023) - QuintEvents (Quint), the industry-leading provider of official ticket, hospitality and travel experiences to many of the world's most prominent sports and entertainment events, today announced a multi-year partnership with Lusail International Circuit (LIC). As part of this partnership, Quint will serve as the Official Hospitality Provider for the FORMULA 1 QATAR AIRWAYS QATAR GRAND PRIX in October as well as the MotoGP™ Qatar Airways Grand Prix of Qatar in November.
“To be named the Official Hospitality Provider for an internationally-recognized venue for motosport like the Lusail International Circuit is an honor, and a display of Quint’s commitment to expansion and providing the best customer experience.” Keith Bruce, President of Quint International and F1 Experiences, said. “We could not be more excited to add a LIC to our already expansive list of top-tier events globally.”
This is a new achievement for the ever-growing Quint as by expertly partnering with sports rights holders to develop a new, experiential line of business, Quint has now been retained as the exclusive sales, marketing and operational entity for all hospitality products which the Lusail circuit directly produces in-house.
"At LIC, we are committed to providing a seamless and a world-class experience for our guests. With that in mind, our partnership with Quint is a natural choice. We look forward to working with them to provide a top-notch experience for the fans and our partners." Executive Director of the Qatar Motor & Motorcycle Federation and CEO of Lusail International Circuit Amro al-Hamad said.
The company developed hospitality.lcsc.qa, where all hospitality levels for the Qatar Grand Prix are being sold. Packages include:
● Premiere Hospitality - A wonderfully designed venue offering climate-controlled indoor seating and an outdoor terrace with fantastic views of the starting grid, plus gourmet food and entertainment.
● Champions Club - Prime race views paired with premium hospitality and unparalleled behind-the-scenes access, including a Q&A with an F1 Executive, a guided paddock tour, meet and greets with drivers, a championship photo and more.
● Club 16 - Climate-controlled space with an expansive viewing terrace coupled with a Turn 16 grandstand ticket. The venue offers a modern buffet with a selection of international dishes and free flowing beverages.
● Lusail Lounge - Enhance the Grand Prix experience by adding access to the Lusail Lounge to a grandstand ticket, which can be visited at any time throughout the 3-day race weekend and offers delicious snack-style culinary delights and beverages.
● Paddock Club - The pinnacle of trackside hospitality, offering privileged racing views from above the team garages on the main straight, as well as gourmet food, open bars, a guided track tour and more.
Quint has continued on its growth journey, successfully acquiring new brands and expanding partnerships in the sports, entertainment and travel sectors. The company recently extended its partnership with FORMULA 1, now offering exclusive packages like F1 Garage, the ultimate fan experience, and continued its partnership with The Kentucky Derby, currently offering exclusive access to tickets to next year’s 150th race. Last year, Quint announced the NBA’s multi-year partnership and minority stake in Quint, and also recently secured an exclusive partnership with NASCAR for the Chicago Street Race, providing hospitality and event packages for fans.