Motorbike Track DayREGISTER NOW
Come and experience the Lusail International Circuit during our Track Days. Bring your own bike or car! The track is open to everybody!
A Track Day is an organised event where the public is allowed to drive or ride around the circuit.
How can I participate in the TRACK DAY?
Online and Onsite registration is available. As there are only limited slots available, we encourage our customers to register online beforehand in order to reserve your spot for the event
How do I register or make an online booking?
If you are a new participant, click on the below link to make an online booking:
ALREADY A MEMBER?
If you are an existing member, you can sign in, choose the event you wish to register for and follow the prompts. Payment will be by credit card online. Please check and update all your personal data.
Can I register on the day of the event?
This is possible, however, it will depend on the availability of slots. Online Registration will close at 14:00 the day prior to the event.
Documents required for Registration:
- QID or Passport
- Driving License
- Vehicle Istimara
What do I do on the day of the event?
- Arrive on-time, following the event schedule.
- Collect your transponder and race number from Media Centre Ground Floor.
Can I rent a motorbike?
If you wish to rent a bike, please email email@example.com for further information and prices. Limited number of bikes available.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - COVID-19 PROTOCOL:
- Green Ehteraz status required.
- Wearing of a face mask is mandatory when indoors.
- Please maintain a safe social distance for the safety of yourself and others.
- No helmets are available for rental. All participants need to bring their own helmet.
- Online bookings are personal and non-transferrable. No refunds available. The booking will be for yourself only, and it is not allowed to be shared with another participant.
- Fuel is available onsite at our new petrol station. Pay directly by credit card.
- No cash accepted anywhere at LCSC. All payments to be done by credit card.
All Media that would like to attend the Track Day, should contact Fatima Al Qaedi- firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information and requirements.
Please note that registrations for the Media will be also closed at 14:00 the day prior to the event.
*All participants acknowledge and consent to LCSC using any images taken during the event. These images could be used on LCSC social media platforms and website. If any participant wishes to object to this, please send an email to Fatima Al Qaedi (email above)
Please note that the calendar of track days can be changed according to the marketing calendar of the LCSC.
Please note that there is limited number of slots avaialble due to new Covid safety measures and protocol.
Check all the results on line at http://lcsc.alkamelsystems.com
Categories & fees
|Motorbikes – Morning session||400 QR|
|Motorbikes – Afternoon session||400 QR|
|Motorbikes – Night session||800 QR|
|Transponder holder||50 QR|
|Transporder Deposit||500 QR Cash Deposit|