FAQs Tickets - FORMULA 1 QATAR GRAND PRIX 2023
Can I buy tickets from third party sellers?
Yes, you can also buy tickets from our Hospitality partner and from our Official and Authorized Resellers.
• Hospitality partner QuintEvents: hospitality.lcsc.qa
• Official Resellers:
- Qatar Airways:qatarairways.com/F1
- Visit Qatar:visitqatar.com
- Platinium Group:
- ZK Sports: zk-sports.com
- Motorsport Tickets: motorsporttickets.com
- GP Ticketshop: gpticketshop.com
• Authorized Resellers:
Some unauthorised secondary market resellers (Viagogo) may advertise on a search engine so that they are seen on the internet before us. Please check that you’re on the right website and don’t be tempted by these unauthorised parties, they do not have official tickets for sale! Tickets purchased from other third-party websites or resellers will be invalid and you won’t be admitted into the event.
- Discover Qatar: discoverqatar.qa/F1
- Grand Prix GrandTours: grandprixgrandtours.com
- Motor Sports Travel: motorsportstravel.co.uk
- P1 Travel: p1travel.com
- TD Entertainment: global-tickets.com
- Vantage Point: ticketblaster.com
- Race Experience : raceexperience.nl
What are the ticket prices and types?
Grandstand tickets are available only as 3-day package while General Admission tickets can be purchased for every single day.
|Main Grandstand (3-day)||QAR 2,000|
|North Grandstand (3-Day)||QAR 1,500|
|T2 Grandstand (3-day)||QAR 1,000|
|T3 Grandstand (3-day)||QAR 1,000|
|T16 Grandstand (3-day)||QAR 1,000|
|General Admission (Friday)||QAR 200|
|General Admission (Saturday)||QAR 500|
|General Admission (Sunday)||QAR 500|
|General Admission (3-Day)||QAR 600|
Spectator zones map
Where can I buy Hospitality tickets?
For all Hospitality offers and related information please refer to our Hospitality partner QuintEvents on hospitality.lcsc.qa
Where does my ticket allow me access?
• Access to assigned seats at the Main Grandstand or to the free seating within other Grandstands or to the General Admission zone.
• Entrance to the F1 Fan Village where you will find entertainment, activities for adults and kids, plus live entertainment.
• Access to the food court to enjoy a broad selection of local and international cuisine.
• Entry to all the post-race F1 concerts featuring international and Arabic artists.
• Access to F1 merchandise and local merchandise outlets.
• Complimentary return shuttles between Lusail Metro Station and the circuit.
• Easy access to free parking.
• Taxi pick-up and drop-off zone.
Will there be giant screens around the circuit?
Yes, we will have giant viewing screens placed around the circuit, so you won't miss a moment of the action.
FAMILY FRIDAY – General admission free of charge tickets for children under 12 years of age
On Friday, children under 12 years old have free access but must be accompanied by a parent or legal representative.
• You can book a maximum of 6 child tickets (free of charge for under 12 years of age) when accompanied by an adult purchasing a full price ticket.
• Tickets must be purchased online at the official LCSC platform in advance of the event.
• Friday-only General Admission tickets provide entrance to the venue and access on a free seating basis to T2, T3, T16 and North grandstand (*subject to space availability).
Are tickets available for children? Under which age is it free?
Children, 2 years old and below, can be granted entry for free for General Admission and Grandstand but require a full ticket for Paddock Club and Premium Hospitality. However, they will not be granted a seat at the grandstand and must be carried by parents.
All children above 2 years of age require a full price ticket.
What is the maximum number of tickets that I can purchase as an individual?
You can buy a maximum of 8 tickets for each ticket category.
Which credit / debit cards do you accept?
We accept VISA and Mastercard credit cards and NAPS debit cards.
Are there group or corporate discounts?
Please contact our Commercial Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for all related information.
Can I request a specific seat?
No, unfortunately you can’t request for a specific seat. All Grandstands (except Main Grandstand) have free seating. Only Main Grandstand seats are numbered, and the system will assign you the best available seat within the chosen zone.
Are there special sections for people with disabilities - wheelchair users?
Yes, general admission area and some of the grandstands have an accessible platform for wheelchair users and their companions, however, more detailed information will be available shortly.
Tickets for wheelchair users (and one companion) can be requested by sending a request to email@example.com and supplying a government ID for verification purposes.
We will reply to your request as soon as possible.
All tickets will be issued at full price valid for the requested ticket category.
Can I modify my booking after the purchase? Change date or zone? Etc...
Once your ticket purchase has been completed, no changes, cancellations or upgrades are possible. Please refer to the Ticket Terms & Conditions for further information related to your ticket purchase and use.
Can I request for a refund?
Once your ticket purchase has been completed, no refunds are possible.
Please refer to the Ticket Terms & Conditions for further information related to your ticket purchase and use.
Are tickets transferable to family members or friends?
Yes, you can transfer tickets to your family members or friends, but you can't resell them.
I didn't receive an email confirming my order, what do I do?
Please check your spam or junk folder if the email cannot be located in your inbox. You can login to your online account to verify the provided email address and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
I have received an email confirming my order, but when will I receive my tickets?
All tickets are mobile tickets (or E-tickets if purchased through our Official and Authorized Resellers) and will be delivered to you closer to the event with all updated venue access and event information.
My payment was refused, what should I do?
Please contact your bank and check with them first if there are any issue with your credit card.